We are a Certified Dealer of all brands that we carry. All of our products are guaranteed brand new and best quality. Most of the brands come with a Manufacturer's Warranty against defects in workmanship.
- Colonial Mills: 30 days warranty
- Dalyn (Addison): 30 days warranty
- Home Spice: 30 days warranty
- Home Dynamix: no warranty
- Kalaty: no warranty
- Louis de Poortere: no warranty
- LR Resources: 1 year warranty
- Momeni: 30 days warranty
- Orian: 1 year warranty
- Oriental Weavers: 1 year warranty
- Radici USA: 1 year warranty
- Surya: 1 year warranty
- Trans Ocean: 1 year warranty
- United Weavers: 30 days warranty
If a manufacturing defect has been identified upon receipt of rug, or develops under normal conditions of use, Rugs & Rhythms will repair or replace the damaged rug, at their option, without charge.To file a warranty claim on a rug, the original receipt is required for proof of purchase, and is not transferable.
There are outside elements that may affect your rug's appearance over time. Many of these conditions are not covered under this warranty. These conditions are normal and are not considered manufacturing defects. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Due to the use of natural fibers and dyes, color and texture may vary slightly from specification samples or from one rug to another.
- Roll marks are caused by rolling the rug for shipment, but will normally disappear with routine vacuuming. Rolling the rug for shipping can cause seam peaking. Carefully rolling your rug in the opposite direction will minimize this problem, and it should disappear after a few weeks.
- Shedding is normal for new rugs, especially those with cut piles, and will decrease significantly with routine cleaning. Small filaments of yarn that dislodge and gather on the carpet surface, especially in busy areas, may cause pilling and shedding, and this will also minimize with regular vacuuming.
- Matting and crushing can occur in all rugs, especially at pivot points and traffic paths. Regular and proper maintenance help to minimize these characteristics.
- Highlighting and shading, particularly in cut pile rugs, result from light reflecting at different angles on the surface.Watermarking or pooling is caused by the reversal or bending of carpet fibers so that light is either absorbed or reflected from the surface.
- Occasional sprouting, pulls, or loss of single tufts of fiber is normal. Simply trim the tuft with sharp shears and vacuum.
- Ridges or rows may develop in high-traffic areas.
- Exposure to sunlight, humidity, heat, oxides and other atmospheric gases may cause color changes.
- Improper maintenance can also affect color appearance.
Wet areas, like bathrooms, may cause texture and color changes due to humidity and exposure to chemicals such as chlorine.
- Soil and stain resistance are excellent in all of our hand-knotted rugs, but no rug is impervious to everything. Routine care and professional cleaning are important to maintaining long-term durability and appearance.
- WARNING: Attempting to clean your rug with a wet process of any kind, including, but not limited to, hot water extraction, carpet shampooing, or commercial aerosol foam products intended for broadloom carpet may permanently damage your rug and will void your warranty.
This is a limited warranty and contains specific exclusions and limitations:
Exclusions and Limitations
Repair or Replacement Warranty does not cover certain inherent characteristics including, but not limited to, those described above, which may affect the product's appearance and/or performance over time. It is only applicable to products placed in use indoors, in a residential setting, and in environments maintained at normal temperature and humidity. It does not cover tears, burns, cuts, pulls, or other damage, deterioration, stain, loss of color or appearance caused by abuse, or improper or inadequate maintenance. It does not cover products placed in use on stairs, ramps, or any area regularly subjected to wheeled or rolling apparatuses.
Liability and exclusive remedy of Rugs & Rhythms under this warranty is limited to actual repair or replacement. Rugs & Rhythms's total liability shall not exceed the amount paid for the item. Rugs & Rhythms is not responsible for bodily injury, property loss or damage, removal or relocation of furnishings, or any incidental or consequential damages or costs associated with repair or replacement.
Warranties extended on Rugs & Rhythms products are intended for the protection of the initial purchaser and are not transferable to any other party.
- If, and while, a Manufacturer's warranty is in affect, Rugs & Rhythms will work with the product's Manufacturer for an appropriate remedy. If an item cannot be repaired, then a replacement of the exact product will be made. In the event that a replacement is no longer available, a store credit may be issued for the value of the replacement item. Emailed photos of damage/defect may be required to substantiate a warranty claim.
- To initiate a warranty claim, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide Order #, photos, and details of the issue for our review.
- Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account number only.
- If you haven’t received a refund after 5 days of cancelling your order, first check your bank account to ensure that it may not be processing. You may also contact your credit card company or bank since some credit card companies can take up to 14 days to process a refund and post it onto your account. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted (sometimes up to 14 days). If you have already contacted your bank or your credit card company and you still haven't received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- For international refunds, the amount will be paid in US dollars at the time of purchase. We are not responsible for fluctuations in the exchange rate or any additional credit card charges.